Download your own printable game for free but, remember to social distance! Don’t go inviting friends over to have a games night in the middle of a pandemic. Stay home and play with your family, roommates or imaginary friends.
NON-FUN FACT SHEET
We will be constantly updating this file, so please check for updates.
FUN ACTIVITIES FOR ALL AGES
- Create your own Dirty Paws book – Print in Colour
- Create your own Dirty Paws book – Print in Black and White
- Online Book – “Dirty Paws” by Dr. Michiko
- Anatomy Inspired Colouring Sheets – For advanced colourers
- Super Mini Junior DAT Game – About general health and wellness
The HORRIBLE VERSIONS – NOT FOR CHILDREN (+18 age)
These version contains course language and are intended for people 18 years of age and older. If you haven’t played the game that inspired us, Cards Against Humanity, please check them out first. Play at your own risk. User discretion is advised.
- (NEW) Infectious Diseases – Special Quarantine Edition
- (NEW) Sexual Health – It’s Fucking Hilarious (no pun intended)
- Fentanyl – Alberta Edition
- Fentanyl – Nova Scotia Edition
- Fentanyl – Jail House Extension Pack*
- Physician “Wellness”
* DAT teamed up with Edmonton’s Young Offenders to create their own, “Jail House” Edition deck. They wrote the cards themselves and we helped by adding a few educational facts.